Friday, July 31, 2009

thank you

thank you by dido

My teas gone cold,Im wondering why I got out of bed at all

The morning rain clouds up my window and I cant see at all
And even if I could itd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that its not so bad
Its not so bad
I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
My head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and therell be hell today
Im late for work again
And even if Im there, theyll all imply that I might not last the day
And then you call me and its not so bad
Its not so bad and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life

Push the door,Im home at last and Im soaking through and through
Then you handed me a towel and all I see is you
And even if my house falls down now, I wouldnt have a clue
Because youre near me and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life

2 comments:

atikus_hakita said...

bett,atikus dsini,sy link kamu yea...

kisah cempaka said...

ohh
atikus
lame tdk ketemu kamu